Tempo procedure carts are lightweight, easy to maneuver, and adaptable to specific supply and procedure storage. The Innerspace Tempo 33 Procedure Cart with Aluminum Exterior has four 3", two 6", and one 9" drawer configuration. Drawers have soft-return glides and integrated pulls. The seamless plastic work surface has raised edges and an extension that pulls out on either side. The cart accommodates a variety of interior and exterior accessories and is available in six case colors and 12 drawer colors. The cart has a lightweight aluminum case, durable bumper and base, 5" medical-grade casters, and keyed lock.
- Shell: HDPE core with an aluminum exterior.
- Base: 16-gauge steel with powder-coat finish.
- Corner extrusions: Anodized aluminum.
- Drawers: 18-gauge steel with powder-coat finish.
- Work surface: ABS thermoplastic polymer.
- Drawer glides: Zinc plated, steel ball bearing.
- Casters: Heavy duty, 5" full-swivel, ball bearing with steel plate and frame; 2 locking, 1 directional, and 1 swivel caster.