Invacare® Solace Resolution Series Dual-Layer Therapeutic Support Foam Mattress w/ Heel Slope and Built-in Side Supports
The Resolution series is the best Invacare® foam mattress solution for pressure redistribution. It has two layers of highest protection foam with a 12 degree heel slope to alleviate pressure. The convoluted "fortress" cut design offers more surface area for patient support and relief.
- The best foam pressure relieving mattress for high risk residents and patients
- Twelve degree heel slope to alleviate pressure on heel
- Highest quality and density fortress cut convolute foam designed for pressure redistribution
- The best pressure redistribution solution for patients needing treatment
- Two layers of foam with built in side supports give patient security during ingress and egress
- Product Weight: 28 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Flammability: Meets 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633
- Warranty: 5 years on mattress 1 year on cover
- Dimensions: 36" W x 76" L x 6" H (Special Order) 36" W x 80" L x 6" H 36" W x 84" L x 6" H (Special Order)
- Models: SRS1076 SRS1080 SRS1084
Manufacturer Invacare Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services