Invacare® Latex-Free Reversible Gel Foam Overlay Mattress w/ Water-resistant Cover Invacare's Group
Therapeutic Support Surfaces are designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Three types of modalities allow you to choose the right product for the individual user. Product types include alternating pressure overlays, gel overlays, and foam mattress replacements. All of these products are simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Several large 2" thick gel bladders inside polyurethane foam provide maximum patient comfort.
- Gel stays under patient and will not migrate from point of pressure
- Reversible for increased service life
- Durable base material with strong elastic corner straps reduce overlay movement
- Vapor permeable water-resistant cover with low friction and shear
- Does not contain latex
- Product Weight: 55 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 6 months
- Dimensions: 36" W x 3.5" H x 77"
- Model: L IVCGFMO2
Manufacturer Invacare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services