This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Inverness medical BioStar Acceava Mono II Rapid Test Kit [25/PK]
Note: This product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
The BioStar Acceava Mono II test provides superior performance for the diagnosis of Mononucleosis with a simple procedure that provides an answer in 5 minutes, enabling you to deliver improved patient care with a test that fits your staffing requirements.
- Approved for use with patients 18 and older
- Simple procedure
- Positive results in as little as one minute
- Room temperature storage
- Use as a CLIA Waived test for whole blood specimens only
- Use as a CLIA Non-waived test for serum, plasma, or whole blood
- Decrease unnecessary use of antibiotics
- Shorten patient wait time in office
- Decrease need for unnecessary ancillary testing
- Improve quality of care for patients
- Reduce office staff hands-on time and follow-up activities
- Reimbursable - Keep diagnostic revenues in-house
- No refrigeration required - Save valuable storage space
- Long shelf life - Manage fluctuations in testing demand
- Single reagent - Reduce operator error
- 98% Sensitivity
- Greater than 99% Specificity
- Greater than 99% overall accuracy
- Canister of Acceava Mono II
- Test Strips Disposable Capillary Tube and Dispensing Bulb
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Kit Includes Canister of Acceava Mono II Test Strips; Disposable Capillary Tube; Dispensing Bulb Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services