Inverness Medical Biostar Acceava H. Pylori Rapid Test [[30/PK]
Note: Product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
The BioStar Acceava H. pylori test delivers excellent sensitivity and specificity for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori with a simple, easy-to-use test that provides an answer in 10 minutes. H.pylori is the primary cause of peptic ulcer disease and an etiologic agent in the development of gastric cancer. Gastric cancer is the second most common cancer worldwide. There are 500,000 - 850,000 new cases each year with more than 1 million ulcer-related hospitalizations. Appropriate antibiotic regimens can successfully eradicate the infection, with minimal chance of recurrence.
- Effective management can reduce the use of outpatient services and thus a decreased cost of follow-up care
- Decreases unnecessary use of antibiotics
- Results available in 10 minutes; Treatment protocol confirmed before patient leaves the office
- Decrease the need for unnecessary invasive ancillary testing
- Single-reagent procedure reduces operator error
- Tests for total antibodies (IgG/IgA/IgM) to H.pylori - Enables detection of those patients who do not develop the lgG antibody
- CLIA Waived (whole blood) - Easy regulatory compliance
- CLIA Non-Waived for Serum, Plasma or Whole Blood specimens
- Room Temperature Storage
- Reimbursable - Keep diagnostic revenues in-house
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services