The Inverness Medical BioStar Acceava CLIA Waived Strep A Dipstick Rapid Test [50 Tests/Kit]
Note: For Physician Sale Only
The Acceava rapid Strep A test delivers excellent sensitivity and specificity for the diagnosis of Group A Strep with a simple, easy-to-use procedures that provide an answer in 5 minutes. With low to moderate positives than other CLIA waived rapid antigen tests, it helps decrease the spread of infection and risk of complications. Patients and parents may return to normal activities faster with unnecessary use of antibiotics avoided. Performance and BioStar’s value-added services enable you to provide improved patient care with a test that fits the staffing requirements of waived laboratories. Find out what value we bring to your daily testing routine.
- Includes 50 Strep A tests
- Highly sensitive rapid Strep A test
- Decrease unnecessary use of antibiotics
- Shorten patient wait time in office
- Positive results in as little as one minute
- One minute hands-on time
- Walk-away flexibility
- Room temperature storage
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Affordably priced for any practice setting
- Accuracy and simplicity reduce staff hands-on time and activities
- Highly accurate - Test and treat with confidence
- Simple procedure - Fits easily into workflow
- No refrigeration required - Save valuable storage space
- Reimbursable - Keep diagnostic revenues in-house
- Long shelf life - Manage fluctuations in testing demand
- CLIA Waived - Easy regulatory compliance
Alternative Sku e.g. Me MEDC-003297 Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes 50 Strep A tests per kit Compliance CLIA Waived Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services