The Inverness Medical Clearview RSV Rapid Test Kit with CLIA Compliance [20/PK]
Note: product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
With four easy steps, healthcare providers can use this highly sensitive and specific test for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) with have results in 15 minutes. This CLIA waived test is easy-to-use with no training required. It is designed to aid in the rapid diagnosis in children less than six years and adults over age sixty.
- CLIA Waived
- Sensitivity of 93.9%
- Specificity of 97.7%
- Four step procedure
- 12 Month shelf life
- Storage – Room temperature
- Patented innovative technology provides highly sensitive and specific tests for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Designed to aid in the rapid diagnosis of children less than 6 years old and adults over the age of 60
- Rapid Response – 4 easy steps, results in 15 minutes
- Simplicity – Easy-to-use test requires no training
- Reliability – Built in control ensures accuracy
- Flexibility – Multiple sample types – nasopharyngeal swabs or aspirates
- Shortens the course of illness
- Reduces severity of symptoms
- Reduces the spread of virus to others
- Reduces the risk of more serious illness in young children and elderly patients
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes 20 tests Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services