Powered by JACO's POWER BLADE lithium iron phosphate (LiFe) hot-swap battery technology (not included), the JACO 320 UltraLite Hot Swap Power LCD Cart offers greater nurse and patient safety - and up to 3x longer battery life and 4x more recharge cycles per battery than lithium ion (Li-ion) hot-swap solutions. With its lightweight aluminum construction and proven durability, UltraLite 320 is the hot-swap cart you can count on for reliable, uninterrupted service - shift after shift, year after year.
** Batteries and Charger not included.
- Starting cart weight as low as 75 lbs.
- Up to 10 hours runtime between battery swaps.
- Batteries warrantied for 3 years / 4000 recharge cycles.
- AC power output for maximum hardware flexibility.
- Ships assembled.
- Lightweight aluminum and welded metal tube construction.
- Infection control: Antimicrobial embedded powder coat finish.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Internal Electronics Bay: 16" (W) x 12" (D) x 2.60" (H).
- LCD Monitor Mount: Rotation: 350 degrees, Pan Up: 90 degrees, Pan Down: 5 degrees.
- Maximum Monitor Weight: 16 Lbs..
- Base Height: 8".