When there's no time for downtime, Jaco 500 series carts deliver full-shift power on a single charge. Jaco's lithium iron phosphate (LiFe) battery chemistry is stable and reliable - each battery is warrantied for an industry-leading 3 years or 4000+ recharge cycles. And Jaco 500's state-of-the-art ergonomics and lightweight maneuverability let nurses work in shift-long comfort, with less potential for on-the-job fatigue or injury.
- Up to 6.25 hours of uptime on full charge.
- AC power output for maximum hardware flexibility.
- Internal cable routing eliminates tangling, reduces maintenance.
- Compact footprint and low-profile base for easy maneuverability.
- Easy to customize for a full range of bedside applications.
- Smooth antimicrobial finish provides maximum infection control.
- Ships assembled.
- Lightweight aluminum and welded metal tube construction.
- Infection control: Antimicrobial embedded powder coat finish.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Internal Electronics Bay: 16" (W) x 12" (D) x 2.60" (H).
- LCD Monitor Mount: Rotation: 350 degrees, Pan Up: 90 degrees, Pan Down: 5 degrees.
- Maximum Monitor Weight: 16 Lbs..
- Base Height: 8".
- Wave Form Output: Pure seine AC.
- Maximum Runtime: 6.5 hours with L250 single-battery power system (40 w load).
- Recharge Time: 1.75 hours to 80%, 2.5 hours to 100%.