Kinetec Kinevia Duo Active Passive Trainer
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
Passive training: Motor drive
A gentle passive mobilisation of your muscles and joints, for example during the warm-up phase. Spasms and tensions are gently eased and dissolved.
Active training: Muscle strength
Depending on what you aim to achieve, you can adjust the pedal resistance to meet your needs.
Soft training: Motor assistance
The motor specifically supports your exercise training. This way you can mobilise even the weakest residual muscle strength.
The program supports you by displaying the symmetry when training both sides of the body simultaneously. This way one-sided deficits can be corrected.
Standard equipment Kinevia Duo:
- Large 7-inch colour display (touch panel)
- Detailed analysis of the last ten training sessions
- Training statistics for long-term analysis
- Several preset training programs
- Safety foot rest with Velcro straps
- Adjustable pedal radius-no tools needed
- Adjustable pedal-no tools needed
- Safety height adjustment via grid-no tools needed
- Stable ergonomic handle bars
- Practical step aid for foot rests
- Automatic anti-spastic control (ASC) and program for easing of spasticity
- Automatic change of direction (individually adjustable)
- Practical bottle holder
- Operating hours counter
- Rubber-encased wheels, mounted on ball bearings
- 5 years warranty on all mechanical parts
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|