The Coulter LH 750 Hematology Analyzer with NRBC Enumeration
The LH 750 addresses two of the biggest issues facing today’s high-volume hematology laboratories: making the most effective use of valuable labor resources and reducing the need for technologists’ intervention during the testing process. This system meets both challenges by merging expert automation and today's most advanced technologies into one integrated workcell. Plus, it offers the best slide quality with its edge-on-edge smearing technique, flexible stain options and customer definable protocols. With this powerful network at work in your lab, you’ll gain the accuracy and quality that has made Coulter systems the preferred choice by laboratories around the world.
The LH 750 hematology analyzer is powered by AccuCount Technology to deliver expanded linearity and unsurpassed accuracy, particularly at the clinical decision threshold. With the LH750, WBC interference correction is automatic. You'll receive an accurate count in the presence of interfering substances, such as NRBCs. You'll also benefit from a reduction in false positives helping your lab to increase productivity. The LH 750 analyzer also provides NRBC enumeration to help eliminate manual counting procedures and ensure consistently reliable results. With the LH 750, NRBCs are automatically enumerated with every CBC/Diff without the need for additional reagents or reflex testing. Plus, it offers automated body fluid analysis, allowing you to efficiently and accurately test three categories of body fluids Cerebrospinal, Serous (pleural, peritoneal, pericardial), and Synovial that have been treated with Hyaluronidase.
- Workstation & Monitor
- Power Supply
- Line Conditioner & UPS
- 12 Month Warranty
- Off-Site Training For One Person
- Improve Cell Enumeration Accuracy With AccuCount Technology:
- Improve productivity with WBC linearity that extends from zero to 400,000 and platelet linearity that extends from zero to 3,000,000
- Increase clinician confidence at clinical decision thresholds without additional costly testing protocols
- Enhance productivity with a reduction in false-positive results and confirmatory tests
- Simplify and Automate NRBC Enumeration:
- Eliminate the use of additional reagents since NRBCs are automatically enumerated with every CBC/diff
- Identify and enumerate NRBCs without manual intervention
- Improve productivity by reducing the need for technologist intervention and sample re-runs
- Obtain precise and accurate WBC counts with automatic interference correction
- Streamline Data Management with Improved Decision Support:
- Standardize laboratory processes across all shifts with user-defined decision rules
- the system to meet your lab's needs and specific patient populations with flexible differential flagging
- Receive Unparalleled Service and Support:
- Increase uptime and productivity with on-board diagnostics and troubleshooting assistance, or with PROService Remote Diagnostics support
- Receive top-quality customer support through our telephone, on-line or on-site services
Manufacturer Beckman Coulter Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Kit Includes Power Supply; Printer; Line Conditioner & UPS; 12 Month Warranty; Off-Site Training For One Person Model LH 750 Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services