The Coulter Ac-T 5diff OV Hematology Analyzer
Providing excellent performance at an incredible value, the Ac·T 5diff OV from Coulter enables low-volume labs to advance to 5-part differential analysis at an affordable price. This analyzer delivers accurate test results and a user-friendly software interface in a compact design.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy To Operate:
- Three user-definable patient and action ranges for enhanced flexibility
- 60 sample-per-hour throughput for streamlined workflow
- One-step setup, operation and shutdown speeds workflow
- Zero daily maintenance saves time and labor
- Optimize Workflow Efficiency and Accuracy:
- Random access testing for complete workflow flexibility CBC or CBC/Diff mode and patient range can be easily selected from the front keyboard display
- Specially formulated reagents, controls and calibrators ensure accuracy
- Qualitative flagging for abnormal samples reduces the need for operator intervention and maximizes labor resources
- Automated testing features promote workflow efficiencies and reduce operational costs
- Optional hand-held barcode reader
Manufacturer Beckman Coulter Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes 3 user-definable patient and action ranges Warranty 1 Year Model Ac·T 5diff OV Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services