These American BioTech Supply Premier Freestanding Undercounter Glass Door Refrigerators, 5.2 Cu. Ft., ABT-HC-UCFS-0504G feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Freestanding models ("UCFS") require 4" of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall.
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation.
- Back wall evaporator cover.
- Forced draft circulation.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Leveling legs.
- Led interior light.
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Note: this unit must have 4" clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1C to 10C.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle.