These American BioTech Supply Built-In Undercounter Premier Pharmacy/Vaccine Freezer, ADA, 4.2 Cu. Ft., PH-ABT-HC-UCBI-0420-ADA feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
Periodic defrosting is required.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36F to 46F (or 2C to 8C) in the refrigerator and -58F to 5F (or -50C and -15C) in the freezer.
- Two fixed shelves.
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label.
- Keyed door lock.
- Recessed door handle.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Leveling legs.
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs.
- Two year parts and labor warranty.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5F to -13F (-15C to -25C).
- Temperature monitor device (tmd) complies with the current cdc guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, "buffered" probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.