The Tollos Stratus Portable Electric Ceiling Lift is designed and built specifically to withstand the rigorous demands of hospitals and nursing homes.
This lift is also ideally suited to homecare applications where quality, reliability and performance, rather than price, is the key concern.
The Stratus™ Portable incorporates numerous industry exclusive features including one of the highest standard lifting capacities available anywhere at 450 lbs. An optional lifting capacity of 750 lbs is also available.
The unique 6-point sling attach system with auto-levelling side bars creates the safest, most comfortable portable ceiling lift system on the market. The auto-levelling side bars help to evenly distribute the patient’s weight and drastically decreases premature wear of the lifting strap. The “shoulder-width” configuration means that even large patients can be accommodated without the usual pinch points or forehead/motor contact associated with traditional portable lifts.
An all metal drive train, extra wide lifting strap, integrated lift cycle counter and numerous other safety features make the Stratus™ Portable Electric Ceiling Lift the lift of choice for progressive healthcare facilities across North America.
Lifting and transferring has never been more intuitive with the integration of iQ Technology™. By utilizing proprietary electronics, mated to a digital readout and optional integrated scale, caregivers and maintenance staff can now track critical lift and service data by the push of a button. Data displayed includes total lifts, total hours, total battery charges, current battery level, total low battery warnings, last/next service plus visual alerts every 1,000 cycles for preventative maintenance.
- Hand controller plus 2 sets of on board controls
- Visual and audio low battery indicator
- Extra wide (2") lifting strap - All metal drive train with high-output motor (choose between 450 lb, 600 lb or 750 lb lifting capacity)
- Express Connect™ push button activated rapid deployment of lifting strap for faster connection to track when relocating lift Built-in carry handle Integrated 'sleep mode' to conserve battery power - Super quiet operation
- True manual down mechanical emergency lowering system Integrated lift cycle controller
- Emergency stop switch Industry exclusive super-six-point spreader bar for maximum comfort and safety, eliminating patient lift contact. Includes pivoting "shoulder width" side bars
- Completely compatible with patent pending
- Curtain Track Solution TM (CTS) Also allows for effective patient rolling, limb lifting and in-bed repositioning without separate attachments
- OSHPD Approved Optional integrated digital weigh scale Optional wipedown (IC) lifting strap