The Burton AIM-100 Minor Surgery Light - Double Ceiling Model
Providing both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics, Burton’s AIM-100 also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts (a feature previously available only on O.R. type lights). Along with the highest intensity in its class, the AIM-100™ provides very smooth focus. A longer arm system ensures that the AIM-100™ can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible.
- High intensity of 14,800 fc (160,000 lux) at 24" and 5800 fc (63,000 lux) at 1 meter
- 3700° K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- Uses three 35-watt quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2,000-hour bulb life. Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- Compact 20" (51 cm) diameter lighthead
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism withcenter sterilizable handle.
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- Cool operation for long hours of use
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- 120 volt standard; 100/240 volt models available
- 5-year warranty
- UL 60601-1/ 60601-2-41 Certified
Manufacturer Burton Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes Compact Light Head Warranty 5 Years Model AIM-100 Compliance UL 60601-1,60601-2-41 Certified
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services