The Welch Allyn 76600 Halogen PenLite features high-quality, halogen illumination in a portable hand-held light.
The 76600 by Welch Allyn is a professional penlite that has a durable medical examination light for patient check-ups and ear, eye and throat exams. Welch Allyn's penlite is made with a bright white halogen light, this penlight is specifically designed to produce clear, true color rendition of the tissues.
The specialized bright white halogen light of the penlite will show you exactly what you need to see: true tissue color rendition for easier pulillary evaluations. The Welch Allyn PenLite is also quite easy to change this diagnostic light, the lamp/tip assembly simply screws off for easy AAA battery replacement or lamp/tip replacement.
- For quick and effective evaluation of the pupillary reflex.
- Bright, while halogen light for true tissue color rendition.
- Durable, solid brass construction.
- Consistent, long lasting illumination.
- Halogen PenLite Halogen light produces true tissue color rendition
- Highly durable solid brass construction
- High-quality halogen illumination in a portable hand-held light
- Requires: 2- "AAA" Batteries.
- Warranty - Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Alternative Sku e.g. Me MEDC-025477 Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services