The Veilite LED is the most powerful hand-held device designed for general vein access in adults and children.
NOTE: This product is non-returnable per the manufacturer's policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our sales team at 1 (800) 338-2372 and they will be glad to assist you.
Note: All Veinlite products are not returnable.
The new Veinlite LED is the most powerful pocket transilluminator available today for vein imaging prior to vein access or for consultation with patients prior to varicose vein treatment. Its unique C-shaped design and side-transillumination method creates uniform lighting for vein imaging anywhere on the body. Use of two scientifically selected LED colors, orange and red, permits visualization of veins in light or dark pigmented skin. You can also use the Veinlite LED for standard through-the-body transillumination in children, babies and neonates. Solid-state LEDs used in the Veinlite LED create almost no heat.
Veinlite LED Applications:
- Finding veins for pediatric and adult vein access
- Imaging veins prior to venous access in ER and Oncology
- Neonatal transillumination
- Mapping of varicose veins
- Phlebotomy training
- Finding veins for EMS vein access.
Veinlite LED Specifications:
- Veinlite LED uses advanced lighting technology and a lithium rechargeable battery in a device that is the size of a cell phone.
- Two LED colors are used for optimized vein imaging.
- Orange LEDs (12) for superficial veins and Red (12) for deep veins and dark pigmented skin.
- Disposable plastic covers protect the device from contamination.
- Weighs only 70 gm (3 oz) and is less than 10 cm tall
- Additional disposable covers can be purchased.
- Includes battery charger and and 50 protective covers
Manufacturer Veinlite Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Charger; Disposable Plastic Covers Model Veinlite LED Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services