The Midmark Best Value Examination Room Casework
Note: A color choice needs to be selected for this product at the time of order. Please specify Countertop, Laminate and Drawer colors in "customer comment area" during checkout. See brochure for color options. Countertop colors may only be selected from color options on Page 3 of the brochure.
Example: Countertop: Sand Stone / Laminate: Shadow / Drawer Color: Clay
Midmark Best Value Examination Room Casework, in addition to our other modular casework solutions, makes certain there is a casework grouping right for every practice or facility. The Best Value Casework grouping is an efficient option for exam rooms with limited space.
It features a larger storage area for bulk supplies and personal items, two drawers for organization and a pull-out writing surface for making quick notes on patient charts. Midmark Casework is a whole new experience in which utility and beauty coincide to give the look you want for the function needed. Its rugged construction is matched by its contemporary style. Together, they make a statement about healthcare professionals and the environment in which they work each day. Our durable Midmark Examination Room Casework, cabinets and mobile carts offer a number of different configurations to maximize storage and space in the exam room or facility. They feature seamless drawers made of durable polystyrene, which easily reconfigure to meet changing needs. Their modularity allows healthcare professionals to remodel, move on demand… be flexible! And, no tools are required when changing drawer configurations.
- Overhead dimensions: 48" W x 24" H x 14" D
- Base unit dimensions: 48" wide cabinet 36" to the top of countertop (39.5" to the top of the backsplash)
- 19" deep countertop (18" deep cabinet)
- manufacturer’s standard Hettich Quadro ball bearing glides,
- electrostatically powder coated, baked-on epoxy paint finish (Pearl Grey),
- one piece molded polystyrene drawers with rounded corners,
- 18 gauge cold rolled steel shell and 16 gauge cold rolled steel base construction,
- drawer and door handles are recessed and integrated full length into panels
- Left-or right-hand unit
- Single- or double-door on base unit
- Models available with or without sink and gooseneck faucet
- Packaged or blanket wrapped Installation
- General cabinet installation is required and can be organized through your local Midmark dealer for a fee. (If sinks and faucets are required, the plumbing hook-up will need to be conducted through a contractor or plumber, which is not included in the general installation.)
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Discontinued Yes Assembly Some assembly required; Top to be assembled to base; Assembly instructions included Documentation Brochure Includes 2 drawers for organization; pull-out writing surface Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services