Midmark IQvitals™ Vital Signs Monitor
The Midmark IQvitals™ is an affordable, connected vital signs device designed specifically for the digital practice. It electronically captures blood pressure, temperature, SpO2, pulse rate and weight. The easy-to-use, one-click operation simplifies staff training and improves workflow productivity while a seamless connection to Midmark’s IQmanager™ software offers digital access to all patient vital signs information. Comes with 2-Year warranty.
- Automated, all-in-one vital signs device offers immediate access and trending of all patient vitals data
- Manual vitals entry options for respiration rate, height, weight and pain score
- Connects easily through Midmark’s IQmanager™ software
- An intuitive, one-click operation simplifies use
- Accessories available for patient testing, from pediatric to adult
- Long battery life allows vitals to be captured continuously and quickly
- Built with hospital grade components to stand up to the demands of a busy practice
- Data: Quick, easy entry and viewing of all vital signs data via IQmanager
- Long Battery Life: Vital signs can be captured continuously and quickly without plugging in
- Multiple mounting options: Flexibility to meet different workflow needs; mobile cart, wall mount, table top mount, IV pole mount
- Connection: USB or serial connections standard
- Digital scale: Connects to digital scale and captures weight automatically or via manual entry
- Physical Characteristics
- Weight: 3.9 lb (1.77 kg)
- Dimensions: 4" (10.16 cm) W x 10.5" (17.78 cm) L x 7" (26.67 cm) H
- Power (AC adapter): 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 700mA
- Battery: rechargeable 10.8 V lithium ion battery
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Method: Oscillometric Cuff: Infant, Child, Small Adult, Adult, Adult Long, Large Adult, Large Adult Long, and Thigh Derived
- Parameters: Systolic, Diastolic, and Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
- Measurement Range (Systolic): 30 to 250 mmHg, Mean: 20 to 230 mmHg, Diastolic: 10 to 210 mmHg
- Measurement Accuracy (Systolic): ±5mmHg, Mean: ±5mmHg, Diastolic: ±5mmHg Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±5% or ±2 BPM, whichever is greater
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 240 BPM
- Initial Cuff Pressure: User-selectable
- Temperature Probe Type: Alaris Turbo Temp® Measurement Scale: Fahrenheit(F), Celsius(C)
- Measurement Type Oral: 95 to 106°F Axillary: 95 to 106°F
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.1°C (±0.2°F) (probe)
- Measurement Time (seconds): Predictive Oral: 8-10; Axillary: 13-20 Pulse Oximetry (SpO2) Method Absorption: Spectrophotometric (dual wavelength) SpO2 / PR Resolution: 1 O2% / 1 BPM Report Interval: 1 second Measurement Range: SpO2: 20 to 100% PR: 30 to 240 BPM Measurement Accuracy: SpO2: 70 to 100%: ±2%, PR: ±5%
- System Requirements Windows® Vista Home, Windows® XP Pro, Windows® 7 Home Premium, 32-bit and 64-bit Intel® Core™ 2 Duo ProcessorE4300 or 64-bit processor or faster 2 GB of RAM
Note: Per the manufacturer's return policy, this product is non-returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $653.75+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3-5 business days via Ground Delivery.
$505.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$1,066.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$777.50+ Free Shipping.
$644.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$114.33+ Free Shipping.
$249.33+ Free Shipping.
$163.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services