The Newman Medical Model 990R Doppler has breakthrough sensitivity and size.
New extended depth XD™ probes (U.S. Patent Pending) provide up to 56% increased sensitivity at shallow depths (2-5cm) where many early fetal hearts are located. Complementing the new XD probes is the state of the art Digital Optimized Processing (DOP™) of the Doppler signal.
The DD-990R has roll stand and wall mount options available. The stainless micro-screen on the speaker lets the sound out and keeps dirt and objects (like staples or paperclips) from getting in. Each unit is individually tested and approved at our factories in Colorado, USA. Its quality and toughness are evidenced by the full five year warranty that covers the probes as well as the main unit, including both parts and labor.
- Patent Pending Extended Depth XD Probes
- US PATENT PENDING
- 56% percent more sensitive than other probes
- Front facing speaker
- Projects sound directly at the clinician - not towards the wall or floor
- 5 Year warranty on parts, labor, probes, and cords
- Bright, wide angle LED backlit display
- Smart Recharge System™ (SRS)
- Significant cost savings
- New rechargeable batteries hold charge for years
- May be recharged more than 2000 times