The Nor-Lake Premier Refrigerators, Glass Doors
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and laboratory applications. Special cabinet incorporates industrial quality with a heavy duty refrigeration system to maintain your valuable products.
- UL, C-UL and CE Mark, CEC California Energy Commission
- Complete cabinet is foamed-in-place with high density polyurethane foam insulation
- Heavy duty glass door(s) with pivot hinges and pull handles
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Four casters on one and two door models (2locking), and six casters (3 locking) on three door model
- 3 epoxy coated wire shelves per door section
- Full size, double pane glass doors with anti-condensate heater wires
- Interior light, switch activated
- Complete top mounted refrigeration system maximizing storage area
- Forced air flow refrigeration optimizes air flow and temperature uniformity
- Key door lock(s)
- Automatic condensate evaporation
- Automatic defrost
- Warranties - (US and Canada) 18 months parts and labor; 5 year compressor 18 months parts (international)
Manufacturer Nor-Lake Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services