Nor-Lake BOD Refrigerated Incubator, 115V 60Hz, LRI201WWW/0
At a glance: Adjustable control range from Operating temperature: -10C to 50C. 4 wire shelves (1st and 3rd shelves are adjustable).
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Nor-Lake BOD Refrigerated Incubator, 115V 60Hz, LRI201WWW/0 is designed to meet the demanding requirements of Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), scientific and laboratory applications. Industrial quality cabinet with a heavy duty refrigeration system will store up to (334) 300 ml BOD bottles.
- Operating temperature: -10C to 50C.
- Programmable logic microprocessor controller with LCD control panel with message center.
- 4 x 20 character LCD display.
- Continuous product temperature Hi/Lo alarms, audible and visual.
- Programmable ramp soak feature.
- 2 levels of user password protection (set points and parameters).
- 100 event alarm logging including Date/TimeStamp and product temperatures. Stored in non-volatile flash memory.
- Integrated Hi/Lo alarm tests.
- Power failure alarm.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Proportional control and capacity output.
- White interior, exterior, door and handle.
- 4 wire shelves (1st and 3rd shelves are adjustable).
- Streamlined refrigeration design optimizes air flow and temperature uniformity.
- Selectable on demand auto defrost.
- Key lock door.
- 2 adjustable leveling legs.
- Interior LED light.
- 1" diameter access port with plug.
- 6 full width door storage compartments.
- Complete cabinet is foamed-in-place with CFC-Free high density polyurethane foam insulation.
- Temperature chart recorder and chart paper.
- RS485 Communication outputs.
- Ethernet 10 baseT (HTTP control monitoring web card).
- 4-20 ma output.
- Export crating.
|Manufacturer||American BioTech Supply|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to -50C|
|Dimensions||Interior: 56.75" (H) x 26.875" (W) x 23.75" (D), Overall: 82.50" (H) x 34" (W) x 31.75" (D)|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labor (US and Canada), 12 months parts (International)|
|Number of Shelves||4 + 6 Door Compartments|