This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Omron 7 Series Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Our advanced, portable model is slim and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. It employs smart Heart Guide Technology, which is automatically activated the moment your wrist is at heart level, for a precise reading every time.
- Heart Guide Technology - Automatically activates when your wrist is at heart level, ensuring consistently accurate readings. Flashing orange and blue indicator lights help guide your wrist to your heart level, making it easier to find the correct position.
- Two User Mode - Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- BP Level Indicator - Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- Slim Portable Design - New slim design is more discrete and convenient for portability, allowing users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
- Advanced Averaging - Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- 200 Memory Storage - 100 memory storage for each user (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button
Manufacturer Omron Healthcare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Model BP652
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services