This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM is designed to provide anatomical motion for all types of CPM Knee Patients: Pediatric, Athletic and Bariatric.
- Progressive ROM: Eliminates time consuming adjustments by automatically increasing daily ROM.
- Oscillation Zone™: Allows more time spent in the “active” or “working” end of ROM.
- Fast Back ™: Accelerates through non-working ROM while knee spends more time in “active” end of ROM.
- Comfort Zone ™: Addresses patient pain threshold by providing therapy at a reduced fl exion angle limit.
- On board power supply along with improved electronics – helps to eliminate service related issues.
- Brighter backlit display – now even easier to read.
- Addition of a Force Reversal safety feature – allows therapist to safely set amount of passive force without causing unnecessary pain or damage to the surgery.
- Lighter design – 27 lbs (12 kg).
- Ultra Wide Carriage – 11 inches (28 cm) from center of carriage.
- Independent delay time.
- Selectable scrolling.
- Patient lockout feature.
- Universal Left/Right design.
- Language selection – English, French, Spanish.
- 20533 -- OptiFlex® Patient Kit
- J2038 -- Control Pendant
- J2047 -- User Manual
- Hyperextension – (-10 degrees) to Full Knee Flexion (120 degrees)
- Patient Usage – Universal Left/Right Design
- Input – 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, 75 VA
- Weight – 27 lbs. (12 kg)
- Length – 37 in. (94 cm)
- Safety Standards UL 60601-1 IEC 60601-1-2:2000 CAN/CSA C 22.2 NO. 601.1 M-90