Brewer 9000 Series Ergonomic Operator's Stool
The 9000 Series stool assists your back muscles by maintaining your spine’s normal, natural position. It’s designed to take pressure off the lower back and thigh region.
- Full sized, contoured 18" x 15" backrest for better support and posture
- Contoured 18" x 18" saddle-style seat provides correct weight distribution, pelvic tilt, and posture perfect comfort
- Waterfall edges eliminate pinching and improves circulation of the thighs and knees; while allowing you to get closer to the patient
- Independently adjust backrest to allow greater range of movement
- Continuous, synchronized movement of the saddle-style seat and lumbar support
- Allows for proper weight distribution
- Encourages neutral posture
- Promotes muscular health
- Lumbar support backrest has ratcheted height adjustment
- Full size backrest dimensions: 18" x 15"
- Deep, cut-out seat dimensions: 18" x 18"
- Includes the new exclusive HybriGel foam, a gel-infused memory foam that gives advanced pressure management and superior cooling comfort
- 25" diameter powder-coated; 5-leg cast aluminum base with hooded, dual wheel, polyurethane-tread casters