The BioMedical Life Systems - GV 350 High Volt Pulsed Stimulator
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
- Size: 2.75" x 4.5" x 1.5" (6.9cm x 11cm x 3.8cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (229 grams)
- Channels: 2 active outputs, 1 dispersive return
- Waveform: Twin Peak monophasic (HVPS)
- Pulse Rate (adj.): 1 - 100 Hz
- Pulse Width: Interpulse intervals of 100 microseconds. 5 microseconds at 50% of peak voltage
- Polarity Switch: Positive and Negative of active electrodes
- Stimulation: Continuous or Alternating
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Model GV 350
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$32.52Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$71.00Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services