Hospital-grade technology allows the Welch Allyn 420TB Spot Vital Signs with SureTemp Device to provide accurate vital readings within seconds. This lightweight, portable device also offers a variety of mounting options for additional convenience.
- SureTemp Thermometry
- Measures NIBP and temperature MAP in about 30 seconds
- Lightweight and portable with several mounting options
- One of the most cost-effective multi-parameter devices on the market
- Large LCD screen
- Convenient built-in handle for easy carrying
- 60 Hz AC
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- IEC Plug Type-B
- Wireless IrDA connectivity to printer
Adult cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 10.8" to 14.4".
Large Adult cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 14" to 18".