The Drive Full Electric Bariatric Hospital Bed from Drive Medical.
Thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and large sleep surface, this electric bariatric bed by Drive Medical guarantees strength and safety. This sturdy product can withstand a weight capacity of up to 600 pounds and features a 42" sleep surface that is larger than a conventional bed. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, adjusting your patient into proper position with little fuss. A manual crank is even included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled tool free. This bed package comes in a variety of configurations to suit your needs.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up
- No tools necessary for set-up
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available
- Emergency manual crank included
- Bed (Height): 18.25"-26.25"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 42"
- Product Dimensions: 31.00"(L) x 18.50"(W) x 3.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15300bv-1hr, 15300, 15300bv-pkg
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services