The Eschenbac Illuminated Stand Magnifier
System Vario Plus is the illuminated magnifier system with the most varied selection of illumination options and magnifications making System Vario Plus the most successful illuminated magnifier series ever.
- Designed for use by resting on top of the reading material, they are ideally suited for reading over long periods of time.
- Optimal illumination of the reading material is ensured by the bright light source and enclosed magnifier heads.
- Large, easy-to-use on/off switch makes System Vario easy to handle
- All rectangular magnifier lens heads are fitted with a retractable, segment-shaped additional lens of 4dpt.
- Calculated for a uniform eye-to-image distance (aE) of 400 mm (approx. 2.5 dpt. addition).
- Magnification/dioptric value/ideal eye-lens distance printed on all lens heads
- 5 illuminating handles are available for selection of the most appropriate illumination
- Magnification head with halogen plug in handle with rheostat
- Magnification: 4x
- Diopter: 16D
- Powered by two "C" batteries (Not included)
- Illumination: Halogen with Rheostat in Handle
- 70 mm Aspheric lens
- Case Material: Nylon
- Bulb: 1545 (Included)
- Mount: High Grade White Plastic
- Lens Material: PXM with Cera-Tec Coating
- Miscellaneous: Transformer is UL Listed Lens-to-Image
- Distance: 250 mm
- Enlargement Ratio/Transverse Magnification: 4.7x
- Maximum Allowable Add: 4D