Eschenbach System Vario Plus Illuminated Stand Magnifier (1550-73 & 1599-10)
System Vario Plus is the illuminated magnifier system with the most varied selection of illumination options and magnifications making System Vario Plus the most successful illuminated magnifier series ever.
- Designed for use by resting on top of the reading material, they are ideally suited for reading over long periods of time.
- Optimal illumination of the reading material is ensured by the bright light source and enclosed magnifier heads.
- Large, easy-to-use on/off switch makes System Vario easy to handle.
- Round lens heads with a diameter greater then 58 mm are fitted with a retractable, red reaqding line for improved line-by-line reading orientation.
- All rectangular magnifier lens heads are fitted with a retractable, segment-shaped additional lens of 4dpt.
- All magnifiers are calculated for a uniform eye-to-image distance (aE) of 400 mm (approx. 2.5 dpt. addition).
- Magnification/dioptric value/ideal eye-lens distance printed on all lens heads.
- 5 illuminating handles are available for selection of the most appropriate illumination
- 1550-71 Magnification head w/incandescent battery handle
- Magnification: 10x
- Diopter: 38D
- Illumination: Incandescent
- Lens Size: 35 mm
- Lens Type: Aspheric
- Case: 1500-2 (Optional)
- Case Material: Nylon
- Bulb: 1545 (Included)
- Power Source: 2 C Batteries (Not Included)
- Mount: High Grade White Plastic
- Lens Material: PXM with Cera-Tec Coating
- Includes Attachable Scale with 0.2 mm and 1/64
- Lens-to-Image Distance: 360 mm
- Enlargement Ratio/Transverse Magnification: 12.4x
- Maximum Allowable Add: 2.8D
- Arm/Neck: no
- Display: no