The CME Pneumatic Stool w/ Antimicrobial Upholstery from CME.
Featuring CME's innovative antimicrobial upholstery (PBG+PermaBlock3 and PermaGuard), this Pneumatic Stool provides a serious defense system against tough stains, harmful bacteria, and abrasions. Built to be durable, the pneumatic stool can hold a patient with up to 250 lbs. of load capacity. Comfortable, with an ultra-stable design, these stools are the perfect choice for a wide variety of applications. These stools are built to be durable, economical, easy to use and meet the needs of physicians.
- Antimicrobial Upholstery: Featuring PBG+PermaBlock3 and PermaGuard engineered to create a tough, effective barrier against the three biggest problems encountered in healthcare and hospitality environments: germs, abrasion, and stains. The protection it offers results in extended performance and lasting beauty with minimum care.
- Durable and Economical: This stool can hold up to 250 lbs. capacity and is offered at a price that doesn't break your bank account.
- Contemporary Styling: Available in 3 colors: Beige, Burgundy or Slate Teal. The CME Pneumatic Stool can fit with the color scheme of almost any office setting.
- Choice of upholstery color
- PBG+PermaBlock3 and PermaGuard provides a defense system against stains, bacteria and abrasions
- One-piece, American-made, Black, nylon base
- Full size diameter top and base for comfort and stability
- 5-leg, 24" black base for greater stability
- 4" thick seat for extra comfort
- 2.5" dual wheel hooded casters
- Single lever, pneumatic height adjustment
- 3/4" solid plywood seat base
- Firm polyfoam padding
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Easy "no tools required" assembly
- Knock-down design saves on shipping
- Maximum Load Capacity: 250 lbs. under normal use
- Seat Diameter: 16"
- Base Diameter: 24"
- Seat Height Range: 19" - 24"