The Astra300 puts the sophistication and simplicity of a touch screen in the palm of your hand.
Enter data, test patients, and send and print reports with precision and ease. Easily report your choice of up to 40 spirometry test parameters, all measured accurately and precisely. Easily report your choice of up to 40 spirometry test parameters, all measured accurately and precisely with the highly sophisticated Astra300 Spirometer. Using the bright and sensitive touchscreen, you can easily access multifunctional capabilities and view both graphic and tabular data.
Entering patient data, patient testing and reporting couldn't be easier. Exporting test data to a printer or PC via USB is quickly accomplished with just a few stylus taps on the touchscreen. A Bluetooth-to-PC module is available as as option for truly wireless communication.
- AstraPro spirometry software included
- Bright, sensitive touchscreen
- Multi-functional capabilities
- View both graphic and tabular data
- Easy to use
- Export test data to a printer or PC via USB
- NIOSH and SSA Guidelines Compliant
- Choice of 14 Predicted Sets
- Unique flow triggers allows tidal breathing for easier, more accurate testing
- Automated maneuver acceptability assures accurate results Highly configurable program
- Choice of custom or pre-set programs includes latest NLHEP guidelines
- AccuFloDigital Turbine Transducer
- Optional Pulse Oximetry
- Optional Bluetooth-to-Printer - Speedy wireless communication
- Forced Parameters Measured Forced Vital Capacity:
- FVC, FEV.5, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEV.5/FVC, FEV3/FVC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75, FEF 75-85, FET, FET25-75, FEV1/FEV.5, FEV1/PEF, FIF50, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FVC, FEV1/FIV1,PIF, MTT, PEF/PIF, BEV, Lung Age MVV:
- Br/min Relaxed Parameters Measured VC:
- VC, TV, ERV, IRV, IC, Ti, Te, Tt, Ti/Tt
- Maneuvers per patient:
- 5 total; best test and last test highlighted
- Selectable – Kory, Miller, ATS, NLHEP (Ferguson)
- Predicted sets:
- Selectable – 14
- Total Ethnic correction:
- Selectable – % Actual, Caucasian, Hispanic, AfroAmerican
- Selectable – English or Spanish
- Measurement Scale (BTPS)
- Flow range: 0–16 L/sec
- Volume: 0–10 L
- Measurement method: Infrared Interruption via Digital Turbine
- Dynamic flow resistance
- Precision of Measurements (BTPS)
- At highest volume: +/- 3% or 50 mL
- At highest flow: +/- 5% or 150 mL
- Time related precision: .
- 5% Volume resolution:
- Sampling frequency: 50 Hz
- Storage capacity: 1000+ study database
- Keyboard: Alphanumeric
- LCD touchscreen
- Communication: USB to printer and PC, RS232
- Optional: Bluetooth to PC
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 3.25" x 4.0"
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 DC Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Weight: 9 oz (250 g) 29-5300 29-5301-050
Manufacturer SDI Diagnostics Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $1,484.53+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services