Burton Medical OP216FL Floorstand Minor Surgery Light
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Outpatient II Floorstand Minor Surgery Light
The Outpatien II minor surgery light with floor stand.
The Outpatient II offers the features health facilities want most, including focusability, pure white, intense light in a flood-type pattern and guaranteed, no-drift arm. With 3600 degrees K color temperature and three halogen bulbs wired in parallel to assure continuous light output, the Outpatient II is the one light all physicians can use for minor surgeries, procedures and exams.
The Outpatient II's SteriHandle is autoclavable and accepts Burton's Disposable Light Covers. Plus, Outpatient II single ceiling, double ceiling and combo models are standard with either 30" or 42" (.76m or 1.07m) drop tubes for added convenience. Specify drop tube length at time of order only. The Outpatient II is available in complete models only due to its unique design.
- 8000 footcandles (86,000 Lux) at 24 inches (61 cm)
- 3300° K color temperature
- Focuses with central removable, autoclavable SteriHandle™
- Friction knob allows user to position self-balancing arm without a tool for drift-free positioning
- Cool operation assured with heat filters and dichroic coatings
- Shadow-free operation provided by 3 “optically improved”
- 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000 hr. average bulb life
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to assure continuous operation
- Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle™ with one hand (for assuring sterile procedures)
- Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes
- 120V model standard; 230V models also available
- 5-year warranty
- UL 60601-1/IEC 60601-2-41 certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Includes||Floor stand: footswitch, locking casters & cord wrap; Compact head|
|Compliance||UL Listed; CSA Certified|