The Drive 10384-1 Small Base Quad Cane with Tab Lock Silencer and Triangular Padded Hand Grip from Drive Medical.
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 29" to 38" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability.Features and Benefits
- 4 point base, combined with offset handle provides additional stability and support
- Attractive silver vein finish on base
- Ergonomically designed padded handle
- Features a padded grip
- Handle height adjusts from 29" to 38"
- Manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to provide the perfect balance of safety and durability
- Tab-Lock silencer provides added safety to ensure a locked height adjustment
- The flat side of the grip faces up to reduce stress that the user's hand may experience
- Handle to Floor (Height): 29"-38"
- Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Tubing (Width): 1"
- Product Dimensions: 1.00"(L) x 1.00"(W) x 29.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10384-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Model 10384
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services