The Drive Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip from Drive Medical.
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit. This crutch is available in four sizes: adult, tall adult, youth and pediatric.Features and Benefits
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- Product Dimensions: 3.50"(L) x 8.50"(W) x 45.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10400, 10416-1, rtl10402, 10401-1
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.