The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport
The Intelect TranSport® line of portable therapy products is equally as adept on the go as it is in the clinic. Each unit’s unique design allows it be to be used for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use. Its lightweight design, battery-powered option and custom carrying bag allow you to conveniently take the clinic out of the clinic.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Ten user-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Four standard waveforms on board: Interferential, Premodulated, Russian and High Volt
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators in a variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
- Soundheads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
Included Standard Accessories:
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator Conductor™
- Ultrasound Gel - 8.5oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK® II 2.75 in (7cm) Round Electrodes (4x)
- Product Weight - 5 lb (7.3 kg)
- Product Length - 12.9 in (32.8 cm)
- Product Width - 11.3 in (28.8 cm)
- Product Height - 10.1 in (25.7 cm)
- Shipping Weight - 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Mains Power - 120-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Safety Tests - UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10
- lectrical Class - Class 1, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B 2738K
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 2738K Manufacturer Chattanooga Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Call for Price
$52.15Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Via Ground Delivery.
$304.93+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $49.32Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services