CME is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 23rd - 24th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders can still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 27th).
The Drive 477200252 White Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift from Drive Medical.
Worry Free Mobility and Security for those who Desire Independence while Bathing The Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift is the perfect remedy for those who long for worry-free mobility, along with a sense of dignity and independence while bathing. In fact, we're supremely confident you'll also fall in love with the added therapeutic benefits that will allow you to once again relax, and treat yourself while you soak away your time and the stress of the day. All thanks to the magic of the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift. Imagine the feelings and comfort you will experience when: Sore muscles become relaxed; Stress disappears; Circulation improves; Energy levels improve; Quality of sleep improves. Designed specifically with your needs in mind, the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift provides you with maximum comfort, efficiency, safety, and ease of use.Vita Bella means literally "beautiful life". So, if you find yourself wanting or needing to experience a safe and secure bathing experience that furnishes you with care-free mobility, maximum comfort and relaxation, reclaim your independence today, along with the dignity you deserve that only the Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift can provide. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base
- At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available
- Built in safety controls
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8"
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 pounds
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Backrest (Height): 25.1"
- Backrest (Width): 14.1"
- Backrest Reclines: 50 deg
- Base Plate (Width): 22"
- Overall Length (with backrest in a reclined position): 32.6"
- Overall Width (seat including side flaps): 27.5"
- Seat (Depth): 16.5"
- Seat (Length): 22.4"
- Seat (Width): 13.7"
- Sitting Height: 2.3"-18.8"
- Total Weight (excluding hand control): 20.5 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 29.25"(L) x 15.50"(W) x 8.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # 477200252
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services