The NK Medical PL1000/PL1010 Patient Lift with 400 lb. Weight Capacity & 5-Year Warranty
Please Note: Oxygen Tank Holder and IV Pole shown in image are optional.
The versatile patient lift reduces capital equipment costs by utilizing sheets in transporting patients instead of stretchers. Easy to use…The PL1000M Manual Patient Lift with easy to use manual cranking system provides smooth, controlled ascent and descent of patient from lift to bed or from bed to lift. The PL1000E is the power version of this transport lift. This patient lift is lightweight and easy to handle for less physical strain to caregivers. The patient lift sheet is designed using heavy-duty straps that are locked into eight buckles to securely support the patient during transport.
- 5-Year Year Warranty
- Requires only one attendant
- Reduces personnel costs and saves time
- Helps to eliminates personal back strain and injury
- Safety Lift Latch
- Heavy duty straps and buckles support patient on washable sheet
- Manual cranking system provides smooth, controlled ascent and descent of patient from lift to bed or from bed to lift
- Powered Height Adjustment with Comfort Knob (power version only)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Height: 31" to 45.25" (Floor to Underside of Top Frame)
- Casters: 3.5" 2 Swivel and 2 Total Lock
- Wheel Base Center Line Dimensions: Adj from 67" to 75"
- Top Frame Dimensions: Outside: 77" L x 28" W
- Inside: 74" L x 25" W
PL1000M PL1000E PL1010 BARATTA
Manufacturer NK Medical Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 5 Years
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services