The Chattanooga 2782 Intelect TranSport Ultrasound
Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR) 5:1 maximum 110V or battery powered
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, or mobile use
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
Included Standard Accessories:
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator Conductor™ Ultrasound Gel - 8.b5oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- Product Weight : 5.07 lb (2.3 kg)
- Product Length : 12.9 in (32.8 cm)
- Product Width : 11.3 in (28.8 cm)
- Product Height : 6.4 in (16.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight : 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Mains Power : 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Safety Tests : UL/IEC/EN 60601-1,IEC/EN 60601-1-2,IEC 60601-2-5
- Electrical Class: Class 1, Type B
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 2782K Manufacturer Chattanooga Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Call for Price
$50.10Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Via Ground Delivery.
$299.16+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
$27.13Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services