This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Porta-Fuge Portable 12 Volt Centrifuge
This economical, portable 8-place LW Scientific Porta-fuge Centrifuge was designed to fit any budget providing portable fixed speed for spinning on the go. Blood separations at 3000 rpms are now available at your convenience even in your car thanks to the quiet, vibration-free and space saving design of this centrifuge. This maintenance-free device also contains a lid port, allowing easy viewing and taching of specimens while in use. The structural design of this centrifuge addresses wobbling and slippage, which is why it has a wide stance and suction-cupped feet.
The E-8 Porta-Fuge features:
- Accomodation for most test tubes 3ml-15ml
- Blood separations at 3000 rpms
- 30 minute Auto-off timer with bell
- Maintenance-free 12v DC motor
- 80 watt power requirement
- Power Indicator light- Blue LED
- Maximum RCF= 1300- 1500 g
- 300-3500 rpm fixed speed for blood
- 8 tube capacity- 3m1 to 15ml size tubes
- Angled head rotor
- Wide Stance to prevent wobbling
- Suction-cupped feet to prevent slipping
This centrifuge also includes:
- Car adapter
- Eight place tube rotor
- Eight 15ml tube sleeves (TS-15ml)
- Eight 13x75mm tube sleeve inserts (TS-1375)
Manufacturer LW Scientific Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure Includes Lid Port; Eight place tube rotor; 8 15 ml tube sleeves (TS-15ml); 8 13 x 75 mm tube sleeve inserts (TS-1375) Model Porta-Fuge
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services