Affordable, dependable and easy to use, the SPECTRO2™l 10 Pulse Oximeter is a low cost, spot-check device displaying SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). This device delivers reliable performance, meeting the needs of health care providers in primary care environments. Its unique optional accessories allow clinicians to customize a solution to meet the needs of virtually any clinical environment.
- 3-year Warranty
- Large, bright, easy-to-read
- LED for at-a-glance assessment
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Multiple power options
- Compatible with Docking Station
- Attachable Printer and BCI® spot-check sensor
- Pulse amplitude Index (PI)
- Low battery indicator
- Durable, reliable performance you expect from the BCI® brand
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Optional printer eliminates possible documentation errors
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation
Alternative Sku e.g. Me MEDC-025963 Manufacturer Smiths Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$383.32+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$34.48Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services