The Drive Piston Powered Checker Nebulizer from Drive Medical.
The Checker Nebulizer is perfect and ideal for children. The unit comes in an attractive cab design which appeals to children. The filter is easy to replace and is located under the front hood of the cab, while the electrical cord is located under the rear hood of the cab. The Checker Nebulizer is very quiet during operation but has a powerful, dependable piston powered pump. The Nebulizer comes complete with ampule, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions.Features and Benefits
- Powerful, dependable piston powered pump
- Checker cab design appeals to children
- Available in either yellow or pink
- Easy to replace filter is located under the front hood
- Electrical cord located under rear hood
- Very quiet operation
- Comes complete with ample, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions
- Method of Nebulization: Piston Compressor
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V-60 HZ
- Particle Size: Less than 5 Microns
- Maximum Pressure: 30 psi
- Operating Pressure: 16 psi
- Operation Humidity & Temperature Range: 50-104 degree F 30%-95% RH
- Storage Humidity & Temperature Range: 13-140 degree F 30%-95% RH
- Product Dimensions: 4.30"(L) x 11.80"(W) x 7.70"(H)
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Model # 18040-p, 18040-y
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services