Seca 656 Digital Stretcher Scale With Innovative Memory Function and Wireless Transmission
The especially large platform of the seca 656 makes it possible to weigh persons on all commonly used stretchers. Patients can also be weighed while sitting in wheelchairs or on chairs. A unique characteristic of the seca 656 is the new memory function. This practical feature helps to lighten the workload especially when weighing immobile, bedridden older persons. First, the total weight of the person and stretcher or wheelchair is determined. The stretcher or wheelchair is then weighed separately and the net weight of the person appears automatically on the display. A cable remote display with easy to read LCD figures is included in delivery. This display is operated intuitively and is equipped with many additional functions. With the practical casters and integrated handles, the seca 656 is also transportable and can thus be used in various locations.
- 2 Year warranty
- Transport casters and steering casters allow it to be maneuvered easily
- Free-standing display guarantees comfortable read-out of measurements
- Integrated fold-away ramp locks into place for trouble free transport
- Pre-TARE with 3 storage spaces for the additional weight
- Additional functions: Tare, Hold, BMI calculation with 3 storage spaces for heights
- Weighing range switch-over
- Damping system
- Kg / Lb switch-over
- Cabled remote display
- Weight Capacity 800 lbs. / 360 kg
- Graduation of 0.2 lbs. / 100 g
- Power Supply: Power Adapter (included)
- Overall dimensions: 35"W x 2.8"H x 45.6"D
- Platform size: 31.5"W x 2"H x 57.9"D
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 6561321108 Manufacturer seca Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 800 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Cabled remote display; Transport and steering casters; Integrated fold-away ramp; Power adapter Warranty 2 Years Model seca 656
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$553.58+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
$211.78+ Free Shipping. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Wed) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services