From a trusted name in vital signs monitoring comes the Welch Allyn RPM-SCALE100 Remote Monitoring Scale. Sense-on technology allows for the capture of accurate measurements with ease. Simply step on the scale and the large LCD screen will clearly display weight results. The scale’s sleek and durable design includes a built-in carrying handle, and it connects wirelessly to the free app using Bluetooth 4.0 technology to monitor and track progress. By participating in the Welch Allyn Home Hypertension Program, home readings can be automatically transmitted from the paired device, through the app for physician review. This "home to office" connectivity makes taking and sending readings easier than ever.
- No-slip surface.
- Accurate measurement using four load cells.
- Easily powered by four AAA alkaline batteries.
- High capacity: 441 lb (200 kg) for use across a wide range of patients.
- Free smart device app allows patients to monitor and track readings.
- Sense-on technology turns on when patient first steps on the scale.
- Wider scale footprint for enhanced patient comfort.
Scale App for automatic sharing and tracking:
- The free Welch Allyn app enables your patients to collaborate with you as they work toward managing their weight. Unlike similar apps, it goes beyond just providing a way to store their readings by automatically sending those readings to your Clinical Portal for review.
- Download through the App Store or Google Play - a familiar and consumer-friendly process.
- Easily pairs with the Welch Allyn Home device for wireless data transmission to Clinical Portal.
- Patients can track progress - daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.