The Seca 727 Digital Pediatric Scale
seca makes routine work easier for doctors, nurses and other caregivers. The seca 727 does just that – by giving them a highly flexible, wireless user experience. Its state-of-the-art weighing technology is now accurate down to a single gram and features a special damping system, making weighing fast, safe and precise. You can even unplug it and use it anywhere with its rechargeable battery power supply.
- Fine graduation of 1 gram for detecting even the slightest weight changes.
- Wireless transmission of data for EMR connectivity or wireless reception.
- Damping system for precise weighing of restless infants within seconds.
- New backlit LCD for easy reading.
- Auto-HOLD function for prolonged display of results.
- Capacity: 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Graduation: 1 g < 6 kg > 2 g / 0.1 oz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 21.7 x 5.9 x 12.6" / 551 x 151 x 320 mm
- Weight: 15.7 lbs / 7.1 kg
- Power supply: Power adapter / rechargeable batteries
- Functions: Automatic switch-off, TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, weighing range switch-over, kg/lbs switch-over, damping
- Data transmission: wireless technology seca 360° wireless
- System compatible with: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, software seca analytics 115 and seca emr flash 101, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456
- Additional measuring tape: Measuring range: 0 – 20" / 0 – 50 cm Graduation: 1/8" / 1 mm
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 7271321844 Manufacturer seca Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 44 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes PC connectivity; Automatic weighing range switch-over; Mechanical overload protection; Kg/Lb switch-over; Auto-HOLD; Automatic switch-off; TARE Warranty 2 Years Model 727 Compatible With Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services