The Health o meter 2101KL Professional Digital Platform Scale
This heavy duty scale has a high 1,000 lb / 454 kg capacity with 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg resolution. The scale features “live” handrails and a low profile platform that provide a stable and comfortable weighing experience. The scale’s display features a high-contrast color screen and an interactive, user-friendly experience. The interface provides an on-screen help menu that describes the scale's operating functions and allows easy access for customizing multiple settings. The platform measures 26” (w) x 22” (d) x 2 3/8” (h) with 2 wheels for portability. Functions include LB / KG Conversion, LB /KG Lock Out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero Out / Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Time Off Time, Audible/Mute Sound Option.
- Digital load cells
- Motion-sensing weighing technology
- 1.5" High-Contrast Color TFT-LCD Screen
- Displays fractions, lb/oz, decimals in standard; decimals in metric
- User-friendly interactive display
- Industrial-strength wrap-around handrails
- EMR Connectivity
- Heavy-duty wheels
- Capacity: 1,000 lb / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 26" (w) x 22" (d) x 2 3/8" (h)
- Overall Product Dimensions: 31" (w) x 27" (d) x 50" (h)
- Display: 1.5" High-Contrast Color TFT-LCD Screen
- Wheels: 2
- Power Source: 110-240V adapter included, 6 D batteries (not included)
- Connectivity: USB, Optional Bluetooth®
- Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG Lock Out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Off Time, Audible/Mute Sound Option
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty - Eligible for ScaleSurance Extended Warranty
Manufacturer Health O Meter Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 1000 lbs. Documentation Brochure Warranty 2 Years Model 2101KL
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services