This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Schiller AT-2 ecg with interpretation software.
This affordable ECG system boasts features usually found only in high-end units. The AT-2i offers 12-lead ECG analysis in a six-channel format on 8.5" x 11" paper at a surprisingly low price. Perfect for office use, hospital bedside, and ambulatory fieldwork.
- Advanced print functions include printouts in less than 20 seconds for immediate analysis, and a copy function that allows an unlimited number of copies.
- Meets all industry standards including AHA, ACC, and AAMI.
- Powerful built-in rechargeable battery.
- Portable unit provides true simultaneous 12-lead acquisition.
- Provides fast and accurate analysis of ECGs using a proven measurement and interpretation program.
Manufacturer Schiller Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes 10-Lead patient cable; 10-Snap clip electrode adapters; 500 Disposable electrodes; One (1) pack of paper; Power cable Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Model 9.020000C Compliance Meets all industry Standards including: AHA, ACC, and AAMI
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$43.93Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Mon) via Ground Delivery.
$26.50Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Mon) via Ground Delivery.
$41.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services