The Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 with ECG and Optional Spirometry & Ergometry offers high performance without spending a fortune! Ready for networking with XML output The CARDIOVIT AT-102 has it all!
The most important Cardiopulmonary Function Tests are combined in one single device: Resting ECG with Exercise ECG Spirometry (optional)
- Intuitive, easy use with direct function keys
- 12-channel Resting ECG Measurements Interpretation (optional) Thrombolysis (optional)
- Serial data transfer to PC for storage of both Resting ECG and Spirometry recordings
- XML data transfer for Resting ECG to PC or Information Systems via Ethernet or modem interfaces (optional)
- A4-formatted (8.5 x 11 inches) printouts on an internal or external printer
- Basic Exercise test capability (optional)
- Possibility for external monitor connection (optional)
Operating elements include resting ECG, an integrated 3-channel monitor, and an alphanumeric keyboard featuring direct keys for the most important functions.
An integrated high-resolution A4 thermal printer makes for easy printing.
With an internal memory for up to 40 records and an interface for data transmission, you have capabilities to monitor and report on bicycle and treadmill ergometers. Select between a standard protocol from a table or define a new protocol.
- J-point settings: J+20,+40,+60,+80 ms; default: +60 ms Blood pressure
- 10-sec.printout can be initiated at any time on the internal thermal printer
- Spirometry Unique disposable sensor SP-250 minimizes the risk of contamination
- Simple and fast calibration
- Memory for up to 40 records
- Inspiratory and expiratory tests
- Pre and post medication tests