Comfort Chair Company Optima Institutional Lift Chair
Everything about the Optima Lift Chair is made with today's busy healthcare facility in mind. A compact wall-hugger design lets you place the Optima Lift Chair where ordinary reclining lift chairs won't fit. Safety and durability issues are answered with a full chaise leg-rest covering the recliner mechanism, pinch-point-free design, a wide extra-stable all-steel base, a hefty 375 lb lifting capacity, CA 117 compliant construction, HR Foam, Heavy-Duty Actuator and electronics with override protection, and a lifetime limited warranty on the lift mechanism. Choose from a variety of Crypton and leatherette fabrics that will compliment any decor. Customer's Own Material (COM) also available.
Designed especially for healthcare facilities:
- Clean Ability = Impermeable fabric covers all surfaces, even underneath the removable chaise cushion.
- Safety = Chaise leg rest covers recliner mechanism. NO pinch points and a wide stable base.
- New Wall-Hugger Design = increased recline with ONLY three-inch clearance needed.
- Crypton, Contract Grade Leatherette or customer's own material COM Fabrics
- Exceptional durability
- Meets CAL 117, uses high density HR foam
- Hand-held controller - can be mounted for left or right handed operation.
- Optional side pockets and head rest covers available.
- Whisper quiet, heavy duty DC actuator and transformer.